Trading/Selling my Corsair HX850W 80+ Gold PSU

So, I want to do cable sleeving, and using my semi-modular PSU would be a pain in the but. The PSU I have now (Corsair HX850) performs fantatsically, but the preinstalled cables are driving me nuts with my want to do sleeving. I have had it for about 2 months, and it is practically mint-condition, with only 1 scratch, or so, from installation. The preinstalled cables are sturdy and long enough for even a full tower case (I have one - Fractal Design Define XL - and it works perfectly for the case), but are kind of ugly, in my honest opinion. The 24-pin motherboard, 8-pin EPS, and 2x 8-pin PCIe power cables are preinstalled, and I have the rest of the cables it came with. I have the original box and documentation, but not the receipt - it was a gift. It was bought new, and is only lightly used. If you are interested in buying it, I am asking $145 shipped, but I am willing to haggle, possibly. I want a SeaSonic X 850W PSU to replace it, and if you have one, I would be willing to send you my PSU, along with some money via PayPal, Amazon, etc., in exchange for it. If you have another 850W or 750W PSU that you are interested in trading for my HX850W, please leave a message or comment about it. I don't have any pictures of it with me (I am not on my personal computer currently - motherboard RMA), but I can send you some pics from my phone or webcam when I arrive home, if you are interested.

Cheers,

Brennan Riddell

interesting... very interesting