Tp-link Tl-WN823N Issues

So i have this tp-link Tl-WN823N wireless N usb Adapter and it does not want to work.

It can see my home wifi but when if ever it connects it just doesnt seem to connect.
(one time it worked for 5 minutes but only had one bar signal strength) Yet my other devices have full signal strength if that helps.

What is the  best way to approach this task of finding a driver on Opensuse or Arch

i just really need to use this comptuer asap to get work done for School and my side projects!

You may have a faulty device e.g. there is a problem with its antenna. I assume it is plugged into a powered USB port, and not on an un-powered hub?

Are you able to test it on another machine, even a windows box? You could also try adjusting your wifi channel, I used to have similar problems with a Mac Mini when my wireless router was set to channel 13, changing to channel 11 and the problem was resolved.

Yes its plugged into a powered usb port. And sadly it works flawlessly on my Windows box.

Lol, my tp link usb adaptor (different model) works much better under opensuse than win8.1, in windows it sometimes fails to wake up if the pc goes to sleep.

What's the output of "iwconfig *nic*"?