Torrent windows 7?

wich os do you run now?

if you run a windows xp version, im almost sure its a x86 version.

if you downloaded a windows 7 x64 version, then you won´t be able to upgrade to windows 7 from windows xp, you just have to do a new clean install, from reboot, and then you need to burn windows 7 on a dvd.

wenn u downloaded windows 7 x64 home premium, you maybe not able to install it from a usb of flash drive.

i think thats only possible with a windows 7 pro of ultimate version. (but this im not sure!)

grtz Angel ☻

All I did in your situation was: torrent windows 7 ultimate 64 bit

download/install deamon tools lite (free)

copy the iso to a phisical disc with deamon tools lite (click add image, then right click the image and burn to disc at slowest speed)

then boot from that disc and store it in a safe place so you never have to risk torrenting windows again lol

I also use deamon tools for game iso before i deiced to buy a title, its a great program. 

download an aio from piratebay or a similar price. Piratebay having viruses is infrequent at best. Ever since i started using chromes' adblock i haven't gotten a virus. so get adblock go there and get your os once your done get rid of adblock

[color=green]Thanks to your useless bump and since we're going off-road into illegimate talking, I'll close this thread down.[/color]