topTenFavouriteTVShows

In order from one to ten, in the form of pictures.

Can I stay on top3? I don't watch that much TV, not to say I don't watch any, so I am stuck deep in the past...
In no particular order, my top 3:

1 Like

I don't really watch TV since 2007 (Proper ol' "Idiot Box", not netflix or stream) I'm sure I've watched less TV than what I've played No Man's Sky in my whole life since 07 (And NMS didn't even lasted a week for me lol) But these are the shows that I remember watching on actual TV as a young 13-17yr old me (And then on the Internet or on DVD's haha)

4-10: Insert Dr. House, Simpsons, Family Guy, Futurama, That Metal Show, My cat from hell & any documentary containing James May in it in no particular order

I don't feel like tracking down pictures of everything so I'll just give a list in no particular order:

• Archer
  • Family Guy
  • Top Gear UK
  • Pokemon
  • DBZ
  • Futurama
  • Person of Interest
  • Simpsons
  • South park
  • Royal Pains

Oh i red that wrong... It's PAINS... I will not tell you what my brain told me it is before my eyes corrected it.

Boston Legal had so many out-of-work sci-fi stars it was so fun to watch with my wife!
Hey honey!...that's the guy from...

Favs:
Stargate SG1
Stargate Atlantis
Stargate SGU
Original StarTrek

note: I really don't like Duck Dynasty, I just have this Avatar to piss people off.