Top Raman Recipies

Original poster what is recipies?

2 picante chicken top ramen's
1 carrot
3 farm fresh eggs
slash of basil or red pepper corns
when added to bowl add a lemon squeeze

eat

Edit: If you can find the rare-ish Ram-yun Spring Chicken bricks or shrimp those are excellent in place of the top ramen ones.

you know how it says cook the ramen in a pot? dont! use a frying pan. use the same amount of water, and when it's ready remove the water and turn the heat down to low while constantly stiring and remove after 1-2 minutes. greatly improves flavor.

and ofc add spices and meat and such.

I like to add cut up Nori (is the black/green stuff that is used to wrap sushi– it's actually seaweed that is washed, shredded, then dried in molds) and an egg. Spinach is good too.

One of my favorite movies of all time is TAMPOPO.
A remake of the Magnificent Seven, except it is about a ramen shop and Japanese food culture.
A ramen noodle spaghetti western? It is friggin' hilarious and it makes me hungry every time I watch it! There are some good simple recipes in that movie.

Ooo boy lemme tell ya a little something bout Top Ramen. I had to eat it almost every day for a year. 20 cents a bag It'll fill you up. whip it up, cook some ground beef, grab the curry powder and soy sauce and you've got yourself a ripe clinical depression meal

Top Ramen Crafting Recipes-

Top Ramen+bit of old somewhat turning ground beef+soy sauce+curry powder= Stinky beef dinner

Top Ramen+chives+mushrooms+meat product= Sad man's Thai noodle

Top Ramen+soy sauce+curry powder= The quickie

Top Ramen+soy sauce+hot sauce+other sauce+fish stick internals= Desperate seafood delight

Top Ramen+dash of soy sauce+egg+fish product+chives+dash of curry= God damn weaboo dinner

Shin Black Ramyeon (Korean Ramen) is amazing.... Even better with a slice of processed cheese chucked on top.

Ramen is Japanese, typically Korean version is called Ramyeon.

Here in Japan, doctoring instant noodles is a national pastime, an entire cuisine unto itself, and every supermarket has its own instant noodle aisle, so it's difficult to narrow it down. There is an ongoing manga called Meshibana Deka Tachibana (Wikipedia stub) that was also made into a tv series (YouTube), where the main character goes on and on about bachelor food, and I believe there was a whole issue/episode dedicated to instant ramen. I don't know whether it has been translated into English yet, but if and when it is, give it a look!

Can you get Sapporo Ichiban, the regular soy sauce flavor, where you live? If so, try one of Tachibana's tricks: boil and eat the noodles as described on the package, but save the broth. Stir about a cup of steamed rice and a beaten egg into it and voila! you have bachelor congee. Not exactly health food, but one way to do it. Another: Korean jjigae style with kimchi, tofu, thinly-sliced pork, and mushrooms.

Those are just spelling translations into english... Ramam word doesn't exist in english. No clue what it is... its definitely not food.

Perhaps this whole time he actually meant how to cook Raman, Punjab India

as whole city? hmm, interesting.

roast them nicely.

confirmed It's people

Instant noodles are garbage.

I normally just throw in some sriracha and call it a day.

Chicken noodle.
Drain the water off, leave a little for making them not sticky.
Fry some bacon, either cut it up before cooking or after.
Fry up some mushrooms when the Bacon is half done.
Add one to the other
Some butter
Done.

Tasty snack.

You can fry garlic with the bacon too if you like,
Add things as you like them.

http://www.thepauperedchef.com/article/how-make-shoyu-ramen-home

Make noodles, drain water, add sour cream, add tuna, add flavor packet, add hot sauce