Too many games challenge 2020

4 Likes

For me this would be Metro Exodus on Steam… but then I still need to play the first one (I finished the second one first because it was the first game that can maximize the performance of my (back then) new laptop.

1 Like

too easy.

when I play ONI… it takes forever

I am past cycle 600 and I havent even reached the surface yet to start building rockets…

What’s this now?

Oxygen not included

The guys on YT that make tutorial videos make it seem so easy, and some of them have debug mode on , so they can play faster than the speeds they allow for normal play.

Well this’ll be easy I haven’t had to BUY any games for years!

Course my friends also give me the humble bundle codes they don’t use…

Me with disco elysium

1 isn’t, only 2 (for which they also received a shitstorm for no reason). For one thing they were just about able to release it before nearly going bankrupt, and for another 1 wasn’t their engine, it’s running on Aurora (Mass Effect).

Ah wierd.

1 was running on BioWare’s NWN engine, which is/was available Linux native.

Either way, they all run pretty well on Linux, native or not :slight_smile:

edit:
Just checked, Aurora was running NWN on Linux, infinity was the BG engine… wierd how they didn’t bother to make 1 run on Linux…

I was seriously considering that until I read somewhere Horizons zero dawn and I want that game… Unless it’s 60$€¥ I want it… So I guess I won’t be participating…
If they delay it or its super expensive I may be able to succeed and not buy anything…

NWN is Aurora. Aurora was also the toolset for mods for it.

Because they had neither the time nor the money for it. CDPR was a small-time localisation studio up until that point and they nearly went bankrupt during development.
There was also a console release planned originally but that was scrapped because they would have had to completely rewrite everything.

It’s a console title and that is the regular launch price for console games. And considering it’s also PS5 launch title it might be slightly above that even.

It’s coming to PC this year…

Oh you’re talking about the first one, I thought you meant the second.

There … is no … second one…

There’s no official announcement yet but it’s been slipped by a few people including Ashly Burch (Voice of Aloy).
Also considering the success it’s kind of a given.

1 Like

I like how I discovered this after I have already bought 60+ games this year. The difference being I have already beaten them all over the years. They just happen to be on GOG now…

2 Likes

I have like 150 games on GoG - plus my steam library and boxes of physical games going back to the 90s.

And yeah, not only have i beaten or played to death a lot of them (that i own on GoG) over the years, i’ve even BOUGHT some of them multiple times.

Dragon Age: Origins for example: physical copy, Steam copy, GOG copy… it’s hard to pass up some of the stuff at a couple of dollars a game for DRM free… and to support GoG.

Yeah, hence the challenge :smiley:

1 Like

This is going to make it really hard :frowning:

I have failed this already. Currently selling console games and migrating fully over to PC with the exception of Switch. Rebuying a decent amount of stuff. Also I know I am getting at least one new game this year with Animal Crossing. Going to try and limit purchases and move towards zero going forward.