Titan vs 680

INTERNET!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.overclock.net/t/1370486/2x-gtx-titans-left-2-zotac-gtx-680-2gbs-both-will-do-1280mhz-core-fs

when i said 10-15fps, i also said in the most graphically intense stuations crysis 3 @ that res maxed out for example

So here is an update:

I still haven't bought a new card because I wanted to focus on my exams and not be distracted by gaming (gaming would be more productive than what I have actually been doing). I also decided to get myself an expensive plane ticket to join some friends on some US adventures.

The 780 is coming soon and looks to be just a tiny bit slower than the Titan for half the price. It's also available with 5 GB of RAM which would be sufficient for my resolution, I think.

780 would prob be the more sensiable way to go instaid of a Titan. The only point for a Titan is if you want to run multimonitor gameing on one GPU. It will also be intresting to see what the different partners do with the 780, since they are allowed to put their own coolers on it. Which they are'nt with the titan. Perhaps there will be some really fast OC versions. 

However. The new 770 is just the old 680 with a brand new sticker on it. Price to preformance wise I bet the 680s will be a really good way to go still, since they will prob drop in price when the 770 comes out. 

The custom coolers are a really good point as I would benefit both in performance and acoustics in having an open design cooler. I'm assuming the 780 will also have GPU boost 2.0, so the 780 wold not only be the cheaper but also the better choice for me.

Tiger is selling new 680's for $382 right now which is the lowest its ever been.

8970 anyone? We don't know when this will be coming out yet but if nvidia is releasing there next series soon you can guess that AMD will also.