Tis the season to cool

I am getting a h100i soon and I have 2 quick questions.  One I need to know what the best 2 fan config on it will be and then what are the best reasonably priced fans for it as the included ones are too loud. (Noctoua ones are too expensive)

Fan config is case dependant, I have a 350D with two front intakes, a filtered rear intake and the H100i exhausting out the top ina push config. As far as fans go the stock ones aren't too bad to be quite honest, I just brought down the fan curves so they aren't spinning as fast, plus they are pretty good for static pressure.

I use my H100i as a top mounted exhaust with 2 fans, it works well. I use Cougar fans from Newegg. get the 12CM ones with PWM (4 pin connectors). Those fans are VERY quiet and move plenty of air. here is a link: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835553002

i duno how you're so smart

fact of the matter is he's the only one with a review (xtremerigs) and the fact that his results are also posted on the ek product page lead me to suspect the test results.

its not really a big deal

+1 for EK Vardar

How about you grow up a little?

no you mr unemployable.

Chill out guys(cooling pun intended:)).  I have one more question.  Is the stock paste good or should I use my artic silver.