Tired of playing alone. Overwatch, Battlefield and CS:GO

Added you you on steam but had trouble finding you on battle.net. Just got overwatch after seeing Wendell's review and I think it's great, I am in need of some teammates though. @kristo101

Jonnytombstone is my gamer tag on steam and BF4. When I get my graphic card back from asus I will play with ya. your play times are same as mine.

I'll add you on steam, we can do some CSGO. Lost my rank a while ago, just got it back and I'm down to MG2, at least its a good rank to be able to play with most people.

I said I would play but life got more complicated with me sleeping inconsistently and all the days I was exercising plus going to the track so many days of the week too. Sorry OP. :S

Check your name on BattleNET, I pretty sure it's not gonna be simply kristo101, it should have a number after it.

I've been playing a lot of Overwatch lately, though mostly VS AI mode, because it's basically easy mode and I can actually try out different heroes, when in regular PvP I'd get my ass handed.

Late to the party
I am currently level 23 in overwatch if anyone wants to play together in arcade or quick play
BedHedd#11955
if anyone wants to play Tf2 this is my steam