Times for BeerGamesBeer

I keep missing the times of when you all are streaming. Are there certain times that I should be checking twitch.tv?

I get subscription emails from twitch sent to my phone. That is probably the easiest way keep track of when they are streaming.

It seems any time from 01:00 to 08:00 zulu from what I has seen. Though they vary.

I think the streaming is a bit of a drop in and relax in the evening while sharing it kind of thing right now on BeerGamesBeer.

EDIT: zulu time is effectively GMT except no daylight savings. See this for the current time: http://www.zulutime.net/

Normally when the sun is not out and sometime past midnight after they sacrifice xbox one consoles 

Yeah... seems to always be late.  I just try and watch on the weekend.

last time pistols started streaming it was 5am here. the other time it was around 1am, so its a bit difficult to keep track of especially when you're like me and refuse to surrender to the so called "social" media like facebook and twitter.

Beer and then games and then beer and then games and then beer and then games and then beer and then games and then beer and then games and then beer and then games and then beer and then games and then beer and then games and then beer and then games and then beer and then games and then beer and then games and then beer and then games and then beer and then games and then beer and then games and then beer and then games and then beer and then games and then beer and then games and then beer and then games and then beer and then games and then beer and then games and then beer and then games and then beer and then games and then beer and then games and then beer and then games and then beer and then games and then beer and then games and then beer and then games and then beer and then games and then beer and then games and then beer!

Anyone know if they will be streaming tonight?