Time for everyone to get their bespoke mouse

Time to get your woodgrain mouse. https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/exovault/exovault-mouse-artwork-in-your-hand?ref=Fundedtoday&utm_medium=referral&utm_source=51dsa.fnd.to

1 Like

this mouse looks very uncomfortable

Looks neat, someone will want them for sure.

The video is almost its own satire though.

This is cool in the sense that I’ve always wanted to build my own mouse. And looking at the product tear down picture, it doesn’t look to be a very difficult process.

It’s definitely a conversation piece. Hearing them describe it as “the most advanced mouse” makes me wonder how much they know about mice. Would go extremely well with a steampunk keyboard.

It looks like an ergonomic nightmare, however I do appreciate the usb charging

We have been told that LED indicators would be less expensive and easier. We feel the mechanical indicators will be worth the extra work.

thats another no no

Seems neat, but it would be better if it were built for comfort. The mouse doesn’t even fit in the hand of the creator, lol.

I appreciate the handiwork though.

Does he mean like the difference between a pen click and release? Cherry mx switches? I didn’t look very closely since I only purchase mice if my logitech (one of the nicest warranty processes I’ve ever dealt with) dies on me outside of their generous warranty.

To be fair I hope the final product will turn out better than the prototype. Though, I did order my parents coffee mugs through Kickstarter that turned out to be rather bulkier than the prototype shown. (think a svelte theramus on the Kickstarter that arrived much bulkier) Who knows how it will turn out. Just don’t use China for mass production took the coffee mug guys two years to get their product out, since the Chinese factory wasn’t meeting their fault tolerance.

Looks so awesome. I want one! :open_mouth: