Thread for people requesting account deletion

Just thought maybe this might be needed. If you want your account deleted, then I guess comment here that you do, and hopefully someone will see this with the power to make these things happen? I don't want to cause grief.

(FYI, I'd like my account deleted)

I think this is fucking stupid.

2 Likes

That's your opinion. I personally think its stupid not having the option for you to delete your account.

1 Like

Another option is for you to stop bitching and to just stop visiting this website. The same outcome will occur.

1 Like

I actually fail to see how I am bitching. I'm not whining, I'm simply making a request. The outcome would be largely the same but I won't have an account anymore...

To be quite frank, I've wanted an account deletion for a while, so it has nothing to do with whatever shit has happened here haha

1 Like

If you have any account issues or requeats please PM a moderator and they will help you with that. (You can PM me if you like)

1 Like

That is an incorrect statement. There's a digital footprint remaining, and if there's anything people have learned over the years, especially if you watch The TEK is that privacy matters so if an account deletion assists an individual to feel safer concerning his privacy, why not offer the option to do so?

1 Like

I actually do not think it is unreasonable for a person to ask for an account deletion and have it honored by TS or whatever this is a part of now. If a person wants privacy or no association with something anymore it should be their right and a company should honor it. I think TS kind of spoke or speaks about the rights of the people and how they should be more protected and so on. Now as for me wanting my account deleted I am not asking for that right now. Anyway once again it is sad what this has all come to.

1 Like