Thoughts on future PC

Salutations! I've been thinking about building a new system recently and wanted to get some thoughts and suggestions on my parts list. I will be mainly editing photos on Lightroom and Photoshop with some rare rendering on After Effects. I also want to be able to casually play some games, but not very intense ones though. Here's the list:

• Case: Fractal Design Core 1000
  • Motherboard: MSI FM2-A55M
  • CPU: AMD A8-5600K
  • RAM: G.Skill 8GB (1x8)
  • HDD: Western Digital Blue 250GB
  • PSU: Corsair CX430 430W 

If in the future I needed to run more demanding software I guess I could throw in another 8GB stick or maybe get a graphics card for better gaming so I feel like this is a good system in terms of upgradeablity (if need be). Estimate cost is currently at the $335 range although I'm sure I could push it closer to $400 if needed.

What do you think?

Thanks and stay classy.

build looks fine but I hope your monitor supports hdmi or you will be analog via vga.

side note-if you got the msi a75 board it has usb3 and it is only $59. That would cause you to need a different case though as there is no usb3 on the one you have.

maybe get a bigger HDD as well. 500gig drives are not that much more expensive.

Also an A10-5700 thats a 65W cost about $15 more But I don't know the speed of the ram you posted so I can't really say if it would be better or not. that And I got no idea if you are going to overclock it or not, Since the cpu you posted would go farther on good RAM.

I wouldn't skip out on the HDD, i find myself working with 12-14gb dumps of pictures from time to time, it adds up fast. Couple that with rendering, an os, music, stock video, games and you'll run out of space in less than a month. Also the syc is right about the a10, and if you're buying skill i know they sell 1866 kits for ~50 usd

Thanks for the suggestions, I appreciate it,