Thoughts on Canonical Becoming Public?

#OffTopic

I see colleges and local businesses, even store chains, use apple stuff for uniform use. Buy like 60 for the company they are all the same.
Super corps will want windows. Thats different. I already said that.

Not arguing with you about Apple since I share the same sentiment about their stuff.

But don’t pretend people hating Windows 10 or Vista is the same as hating Windows 7 and XP, at least 7 and XP showed competence and functionality, Windows 10 has been a bigger pain in the ass for me than the new Linux distros. Windows Vista had broken drivers. I don’t hate Windows 10 and Vista (Vista’s GUI looks nice btw, but doesn’t do much when you got a dysfunction with drivers everywhere) for the sake of it, those OSs are flawed by design.

Windows 10’s spyware btw, that IS a problem, but Windows isn’t the only one with the problem, but that doesn’t deflect since the OS practically has a mind of it’s own to boot. As for Microsoft innovating, outside of Azure, I ain’t really seeing it, they regressed with the Surface line up creating a Surface Laptop that none asked for just because their Surface Pro (which is in most ways better at a similar price) finally saw success. As for Windows 10, they added a few more features with the new update but it doesn’t really change the fundamental flaw with Windows 10 for all the good “extras I don’t need” they have.

Besides Windows 7 and XP still gets praise more than hate.