Thoughts On Buying Chinese-Brand Phone?

I planning on buying this Chinese phone that I found on Aliexpress.

The specs look amazing for the price, and since it's Aliexpress if the phone isn't as described or this is simply a scam, I can get a refund and the seller is forced to the return shipping.

My only concern is the OS it's running.  It appears to be running a modified version of Android 4.2.2 and I really want a close-to-stock Android phone.

So, is there anyway I can download a ROM of Android 4.4.2 KitKat and have it replace the current Android build it has.  If so, can I be linked to the download?

What's Tek Syndicates thoughts and opinions on this?

P.S.  I don't have a big budget to spend on phone, so I'm basically forced to buy a Chinese phone if I want the most bang-for-buck.

P.P.S.  From what I can translate, it appears to have a Snapdragon processor @ 2GHz.  Snapdragon 600, maybe?

It does look very cheap for such specs. I'm not so sure about buying it. There's no description, and no brand at all.

You could go for more established Chinese brands: Huawei, Lenovo, ZTE, or Oppo. Those cost a little more but you can be more assured about the build quality.

I have a Huawei and it's great except for the modified UI.

my advice to you. DON'T. I have a friend that who bought a phone on that site and the phone stopped working within a week. and the charger didn't even work out the box. if you really need a good phone with stock android just grab a nexus 5.

Does the carrier your going to use support td-scdma ( 3g )?

I'd follow apache546's advice. Also if you don't like the version of android that comes installed on that phone there will probably be more support and other ROMs created for it as its a more popular product.