Thoughts about CMs HAF Stacker

What do you think about Cooler Masters HAF Stacker? I might buy one, so I can installing my current Rig (apart from the Graphics Card) in the big part and stack my (fast) Mini-ITX build on top of it. It would be useful for friends who are visiting me and for LAN-Parties, as I could just remove the Mini-ITX-build. Unfortunately, my first (and current) rig is based on a FX-8350, so I can't put my awesome build in the large part :(

Do you think, that this upper part can handle my 780 and an i7? I'm currently thinking about  a watercooling solution....

I think you meant that you can't fit the 8350 in the mini itx part...

But anyway You should be able to fit a I7 and 780 in the top. The 780 may be a tight fit depending on which cooler is on the card and how many hard drive cages you want to keep in the case. You should be able to fit an all in one water cooler but it will be difficult and i don't know exactly how you would because it will really be determined by which one you use.

Thank you for your answer, I thought about a water tank in the HDD slot (there is a german example), a normal pump and a 360mm radiator. The only thing that could get into the way is the tubing of the CPU under the PSU, 8 cm isn't really that much.