This Don't Sit Right With Me

I saw this E3 thing where Kojima is making some metal gear rising which isnt a part of the solid series for the 360..
You play as Cyborg Raiden. Metal Gear has always been a stealth n sneaking game, with action on bosses and sheed.
You can play as cyborg raiden in metal gear online.. and he blocks every fucking bullet shot at him, can jump off buildings with no damage, and can hold back two ton fucking ships. I think MGR will be trash because cyborg raiden is just removing the stealth-esque of the game.
Comments/Concerns please reply.

I can not what to get it if it arrives on  PS3 and it will probably be based on how Raiden became the Cyborg Ninja.

im sure its going to be a stealth game. personally im hoping it will all platforms so i can play it on pc and not 360. i know sites like gamespot have it down on all but idk if there has been an offical press release confirming that stuff, or if its just specultaion.

MY FIND: At the end of the trailer, instead of saying "jump in" its the xbox slogan, this one said "sneak in". Sounds good to me :D

I don't quite understand were you are getting this "removing the steal of the game", your a freaking Ninja for god sake, of course there is going to be stealth in the game, and it will have it's share of insane action.

@Bishamon :
As raiden on metal gear online, You can charge a fucking tank unscratched and rip it to shreds.
I think it'll remove the stealth 'cause.. You can charge anything and fuck it up. Like prototype.
Unless like someone else said, It'll show the sequence of events as to how raiden became a cyborg, like when the patriots kidnapped and experimented on him. Idk, we'll have to wait and see.

@Bishamon :
As raiden on metal gear online, You can charge a fucking tank unscratched and rip it to shreds.
I think it'll remove the stealth 'cause.. You can charge anything and fuck it up. Like prototype.
Unless like someone else said, It'll show the sequence of events as to how raiden became a cyborg, like when the patriots kidnapped and experimented on him. Idk, we'll have to wait and see.

insane action not something that really belongs in a metal gear game outside of boss fights and cutscenes.

Well put. Then again, online play lets you choose if you wanna be stealthy or run in someones face and [usually] get shot. :X