Thinking about new game dev project. Help me choose

My parents hard drive died. So I took one from my system. I thought I moved all the important stuff to the other hard drive I have. It turned out I missed a few things. One of them - the game files…
I don’t really have a backup issue. I just made a mistake…

A Heroes type of game is missing in the android play store. I believe it it will be played however if you want to go through the already tested path farm simulator is your best bet. There are a lot of those and all of them have a good player base.

1 Like

It’s not about profit or selling it… I just want to do something… I would have been working on the other game, but oh well…
I probably will not even finish it. I just want to have a project, that I tinker with whenever I feel like it.

No matter what you choose my advice is try to monetize it. Also make something that you are passioned about. It will be the best of all possible games.

1 Like

Well, if I finish it, if it is any good, I will think of monetization, but I haven’t started it yet.
I can be passionate for all of those, that’s why I haven’t proposed a brawler or a rogue like or something…
In the beginning the remake was having quite the lead, now they are fairly even with the farming game… I am kinda split…

1 Like

OK, so the remake and the farming game are about the same votes. I would need something a bit more decisive that that…
If there is no clear winner I may have to start work on both at the same time…

As the majority stock holder I veto the vote. We’re gonna go with farming game, I wanna feed some pigs.

1 Like

Get some people voting then… I want me some clear winner…

I put the vote on another place… Surprise, the vote was 50-50 between the King Sim and the Farming Sim… So that extra push went nowhere.,…

Make a game where you have to kill yourself in the most imaginative ways possible. Bonus points if you somehow survive.

Like goat simulator for the mentally ill.

1 Like

So basically just goat simulator then?

Yeah but thats a walking simulator. In this game something actually happens.

Take contraption maker, put a character in it, now kill the character.

1 Like

That would require some understanding of physics and stuff I do not know…

Mkay… So currently the Remake of the original project leads a bit ahead of the farming game.
I’ll give the thread and the poll some time, until sunday. I have my brand new second hand mouse, so I can finally start working on it. But we shall see in sunday.

1 Like

Whatever you do best of luck with it @psycho_666.

1 Like