THEkitchenSINK- Anon blog:bandwagon

for this it was cheaper to buy a bulk size can Ortega brand from ethnic food store

this but the bulk can

1 Like

first flower bud forming ghost peppers gonna be good

Hand pollination with a small paint brush as I am indoor growing. Put the brush in the flower and spin the brush, going to many flowers multiple times. Don’t forget to say buzz so the flowers know it’s sexy time!

3 Likes

update on the peppers they i have now pollinated everyday

also when you buy romaine lettuce and or full head lettuce you can replant it with the bottom 2" of the plant

only thing that’s weird is MUSHROOMS?

i didnt plant any spores SO I WILL NEED TO FIND OUT IF THEY ARE EDIBLE

Don’t eat the mushroom

1 Like

how much does electricity cost there. Is it cost effective to grow plants inside?

i pay 12$ a month for the 3 grow lights i got i have a kilowatt tracker and power is stupid cheap here

peppers and matoes will go crazy

Cost per kilowatt?

11.5-14.33 cents /kwh

Great 7 cents more than I pay now… Like double the electric costs… noted… sourcing places with gas heating

dayum yall is dirty as fuck

utah buys most of its power from outa state

All that open desert and solar for peaking never crossed their minds… I think you mentioned something about air quality if you have a coal plant thats why LOL

in the valley its like 1/3 of china air and i do things the day after the rains its not worth getting valley lung cancer

Im gonna miss the clean pristine air from where Im at then. We have no fossil fuel burning plants in our state. The only ones we buy from are far away and down wind

that and we sell a ton of hydropower

https://airnow.gov/index.cfm?action=airnow.local_city&cityid=186
i recommend keeping this bookmarked for when you wanna do stuff outside i also recommend those pollution masks you see in Asia

Bruh ive breathed in the purple before due to wildfires… Ill be fine without a mask… plus the kind of fine particulates you speak of probably dont get caught up in the average AP mask…

also this is promising

Plus your primary pollutant is ozone

1 Like

ehhh not with the mines all around and the processing plants it collects and sits when you can’t see farther then 2 miles 4 stores up cause of the smog and yellow clouds… later in the summer it gets way worse

As coal dwindles to a minimum in the 2020’s things will likely start to shut down. Idaho and avista power is shutting down all its coal plants by 2030… california by 2025 no energy can come from coal (admirable goal)… LOL

The only thing left would be copper mines which are a lot less polluting

Interesting … so there are mines in the north and south that blows

If yellow and orange is all I have to worry about then im fine and used to it

1 Like