The un-official Tek Syndicate Minecraft Server!

server got rolled back, illl uload new creenshots later

i'm out of the server... logan got destroyed and so did the zweihander album cover... someone else took credit for the arena me and ninja did... no more for me...

bump

Can a geek get some creative up in this ip or what? 

? and We're now working on our first town :D screenshots to come

Well apparently someone decided to completely destroy everything that everyone has done so far...so thanks for that /sarcasm

Strong Recomendations for plugins an open server should have!

Grief prevention

Lets players claim land and protect it from other players and blocks just about any form of griefing. The amount of land you can claim is based on the amount of time played so people  can't claim the entire world.

Core Protect

Block logging and rollback for when bad things happen to good builds.

PermissionsEX

Permissions system better than groupmanager with ingame commands to edit permissions.

Autorank

Ranks players up automatically so you dont need to do anything. Rank ups are based on time played and will stop autoranking at any rank you configure it to.

Not a core plugin but good for epic landscapes!

Voxel Sniper

From my personal exp you will not have a server worth while if you dont use atleast some plugins like these. Please take this into mind or this server will not last long against anyone trusted or not. 

If you guys in any way need help with these let me know i use them on my tekkit server.

^^^^^ These plugins are very important

*bump*

I rebuilt the zweihander album cover and rebuilt half of the arena but never did i take credit for the arena.

We also have a mumble server at teksyndicate.mine.bz

I suggest you get worldedit before you get voxelsniper. VS can be difficult to use properly, unless you have experience with it...

I do have world edit.

Another usefull plugin

Dynmap

Picture from curse.com

So whats the goal of this server? Is it just for funsies or are there strick rules? Can we hack and get WorlEdit privileges or do you wanna keep it survival?

"You are not permitted to interact with RANDOMBLOCK" essentials anti build is the culprit its useless anyways.

Y u no use feed the beast?

FTB is awesome but all it has is crappy forge addaptaions of bukkit plugins. public servers need some form of crowd controll unless its voltz.

Guess I should post here so I can find this thread again.

Can we also not make everyone on the server OP? k, thanks.