The [Un]Official Level1techs Benchmark Leaderboard!

Updated with the two entries from Anarekist and Jon.

I like the idea but i feel you should have categories for cpu. I run on an old Phenom 2 x4 and dont think i can see the numbers that a 3770 sees but I can keep up with other older amd and Intel Chips.

I will work on that, but for now, we need the ability to imbed the results with the <iframe> HTML tag.

I will do mine on wednesday or tuesday when my iternet isn't capped. I agree with Nox about there should be certain pedigrees with what rig you have.

How about an overall, AMD, Intel, ATI, and Nvidia sections? For CPU only, we can use SuperPi!

Yes that would be good having different sections like that. Maybe getting an average score of your rig and have an overall leader board but also having leaders of an AMD an Intel leaderboard.

So I already own 3DMark, Which one would I be using for the test?

Ice Storm, Cloud Gate, or Fire Strike?

All 3. The Basic runs all 3.

Here is my uniengine: http://imgur.com/17aIPje

Never heard of catzilla before, so I shall download it and run it now.

Edit: Cannot figure out how to register it so I can run the benchmarks in  1080p

OK... So, ALLBench - Catzilla freezes when I try to run it? But I got my unigine and 3dmark scores...

Damn. Submit it through the form, though.

Hmm, just submit what you have, and you'll be placed accordingly.

Yeah catzilla was kinda strange. Dunno if I still need a code for account for other settings, but the basic (laptop settings) worked for me. Download took forever too.

Catzilla Free runs at 720p. That's what I am accepting.

I submited mine but i wil do the other benchmarks on Tuesday.

Beezley has this one IN THE BAG

Cool idea, this. I'll submit my results whenever I get the chance to run those benchmarks.

Can't you embed the results using the HTML editor?

I submitted mine,i had a problem with 3d mark,so i could not get it's score.

Could we maybe add like Cinebench as an option if another bench won't run? and just use your 3 best?

Or maybe give 5 options, take 3 best scores?

You should submit them all, I'm using this as reference for an upgrade lol.