The Thargoids have returned! (Elite Dangerous)

I can’t even tell you guys how excited I am. We have been teased with stumbling upon empty Thargoid bases and encountering convoys of ships that had just been annihilated for the past couple months. We all knew it was coming, and now…(creepy little kid from Close Encounters voice) Theeeeeey’re heeeeeeeeere!!

For anyone who hasn’t played Elite Dangerous, or has left for a while, it’s time to come join the party! Will gladly assist new players get started if needed.

2 Likes

They also added these to the game:

Holo-Me: Added 12 new hairstyles
Holo-Me: Added slots for Eyewear and Outfits

Not Thargoid but character customization is important. Should be fun to see what happens in this update.

1 Like

I’m headed to Maia to poke around and see if I can get them to pull me out of witch space. I really want to fight the little boogers.

Havent played in 6 months or so, will definitely have to jump back in. Guessing Thargoids would be pretty difficult to fight?

I haven’t run into one myself yet, but I watched a playergroup of 20 pvpers get annihilated by one. Everyone is mostly focusing on the current community goal right now, which would help us get anti-Thargoid weapons and Thargoid scanners. They made a huge number of improvements to the game, including the mission board being expanded for each faction. I’ve seen upwards of 35 possible missions for a single faction at a glance. They also increased a lot of mission payouts.

@Novasty Technically this game is for PC, XB360/1, and PS4

You should also have the ability to add tags to your own thread. If I made a mistake, then call me out (which you did) and fix it.

1 Like

Still learning about the forum. Pretty sure I knew that, just didn’t think about it.