The Tek 0235: Corsair insanity in Taipei | Teksyndicate

That was the AMD's Master plan videos

Basically if AMD can get Multi-GPU working much more flawlessly, they can just drop in a bunch of cheap GPUs and get them running really well together, it all spawned from a slide that read "Scalibility" and the DX12 stuff

1 Like

Do you think it could improve future system architectures if certain hardware architectures were implemented in hardware? My prof in college said he was working on different data structures and algorithms with hardware including quick sort .

Logistics joke. I get it. I didn't want to be one of those people that got it :(

It's great to see digressing shenanigans on the Tek and on rare occasion - I like it, just glad it only occurs rarely.

Please tell me I wasn't the only one that searched for 1 man 1 mason jar after this. That sound... Crunch! That was enough to make me close the tab, I really didn't need to know what happened next.

ahhh you missed the best part, you have to go back and watch what happens after the crunch lol ;)

Great episode i haven't laughed so hard in long time :D

I think banking on CF and multigpu support is kind of foolish considering CF's track record ?

Man Harry just had to mention that video.

LED effect lighting doesn't do anything for me, perfectly happy with the high quality Noctua fans that don't turn my PC into a disco dance party.

If it performs a working function then that's fine, a mouse changing color to signify the dpi setting or a keyboard visually letting you know what macro setting preset you're using.

Thank you. Finally someone else here on the forums here is watching this wonderful youtube channel.

You win this forum hands down.

I find it hard to believe that GPU's are throttled at only 37 degrees. If that is something Nvidia is doing then the cards performance would always be under utilized without a watercooler. Can anyone confirm if this is a thing or just Corsair fluff?

FYI this was mentioned around 29 minutes in. https://youtu.be/geST_fP7m04?t=29m19s