The Tek 0234: Epic Modding Competition in Taiwan | INWIN | Tek Syndicate

oh!!! yeah that might be a problem with the command that I sent you!

All this "automatize the world"-shit makes me vomit and shit all over the place!
Can we as humans for one freaking time solve problems that need solving before working on how to get toilet seats and noses made from solid gold? God damit I hate this whole planet right now! People are starving and others are working on adding WiFi and Bluetooth to their pants!

1 Like

uBlock Origin works fine.

1 Like

As far as I know, Google can already deny a manufacturer from using Google Play (because it's not open source) on its phones, based on Google's compatibility requirements.

All that Google needs to do, is add another requirement, which doesn't allow the manufacturers to modify the operating system.

They would still be able to use custom skins.

I wasn't talking about testing modified Android, I was talking about testing stock Android on different hardware configurations.

That way, everybody could use stock Android on any phone, which would get its updates straight from Google.

Just like Windows on PC.

About the Hal Rogers thing: I'm feeling exactly as you guys, even though im sitting here in germany where things aren't as bad (yet). But I really thing that you should cut the swearing when it comes to cheap to buy politicians, If you're going to raise awareness and want to be taken seriously.

But yeah, that Hal Rogers guy is a cheap fuck.