The Tek 0208: | Tek Syndicate

The price of a server with 96 dimm slots with 128 dimms in all of the slots, with each dimm costing $900
that would be $86400 usd

This is either an incredibly powerful and deep statement about how we let corporate america control us by engaging in rampant consumerism around this time of the year and what we can do to stop it.... or shit broke and the stream died. I'm 50/50 on this one.

1 Like

wait, is it being revived? HOLY SHIT DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH TIME I SPENT THERE. Also Kai was last Sean there.

Kai is still in places you just need to know how to look

yeah, on the #tech channel on efnet, those guys HATE qain with a fury

Why on Earth would anyone hate on Qain?! He's great!

speaking of shit, lets talk about Russia

eh.... thanks. Nice transition though.

I have heard some stories, a lot of bad rumors about the guy are one IRC, go on to #tech on efnet, and ask about qain, trust me they really don't like him.

Never watched it live, funny to watch the youtube chat.

@wendell @Logan Y U NO IRC?

1 Like

That was fun watching Live. I was worried at first there would be huge tangents but it wasn't bad at all.

I've wondered this too. possibly IR interference? but to a novice I can understand why they'd think its a green screen defect.

Meh! Hater's gonna hate. If you don't have hater's, you aren't doing it right. Lol

hey don't shoot the messenger, I'm just saying they REALLY don't like qain

they no IRC cause they have a life and a job, but you can contact wendell on his streams, also if you live in the Seattle area, you can get a beer with logan

bah I have a full time job just set up a quassle server @DeusQain did it :P

Oh I wasn't hating on you mate. Was it me you were referring to? I didn't mean to come across as surly. At all.

@Logan, can we have browser window properly aligned one day please? It's driving me crazy

Polygon page was a good example:

1 Like

too busy scrolling :P

1 Like

Could always run windows 7 till the day it's completely unusable over running windows 10