The Tavern

1 Like

To emphasise, I think it does have to be in a literal or theatrical (or some better word I am not remembering) sense of “act”.

I have never had an interest in D&D, but I find games like Powder entertaining, which have a similar dungeon-esque setting, similar statistic/chance-based mechanics, and require visual imagination to be engrossed. I have found it entertaining to see people imaginatively elaborate on experiences in such games:

I have also enjoyed actual theatre/play productions, yet despite this, D&D hardly interests me. There is even a series where YouTube visual effects artists (Corridor Digital) tried to depict what was happening in the game,

and while the concept and process intrigues me greatly, the actual end result is hardly more interesting to me than any other game of D&D.

Maybe to some, like myself, D&D lands in a sort of Uncanny Valley of imagination.

Regardless, if you are trying to organise timing in North America, the USA government has a very pretty timezone page, once you enable 24h time,

1 Like

@SgtAwesomesauce @NorthernWing @regulareel @Novasty

I demand we fight a Hecatoncheires one day.

If we are going to get fucked with a dragontooth shaft up the ass sans lube… I demand to be fucked up proper

Old Habits Die Hard :troll:

And if yall make me fight it alone and behead it… Im beheading the rest of you

Its like Ko from ATLA but with more sharp things and skull faces

Alright, I’ll rework next friday’s session.

Be sure to bring your healing potions.

1 Like

Bring more than enough for everyone and:

We are so dead. Thats like level 57 death (BASE… it can grow up to 140 GARGANTUAN levels)

:yay:

Thats okay all we have to do is identify as gundamns right? :troll: (like bobbie)

1 Like

going to grimgar them?

2 Likes

Make it a 140 HD. I am ready to meet god @SgtAwesomesauce :troll:

1 Like

1 Like

Dont listen to him! Look even if we lose we go to Valhalla… Where we feast, fuck and fight forever. There is no better afterlife and story ending :joy: :troll:

Onward… For victory and eternal glory!

1 Like

You’re playing on 5e you dolt

The stats are 3.5e stats

Since you’re playing on 5e, think closer to Tiamat which is practically a god

1 Like

Rip so it became stronger

Even better

1 Like

3 Likes

huzzah-adventure

1 Like

Leeeeroyyy Jjjjenkins!!!

1 Like

Sorry for bailing. I really on have 3 hrs or so per session. Its fun. Looking to attend again next week.

3 Likes

No worries, we only RP’d for a few minutes after anyways.

2 Likes

Aaand we’ve already discovered the joys of the drunken tavern one-night-stand perception-versus-deception match in Session 0. :rofl:

It’s like a truth table, let’s say ‘0’ is a low roll and ‘1’ is a high roll:

You    Them   Result
(Perc)   (Dec)

1          1    Start praying that you didn't fuck up.
  1          0    You're safe.
  0          1    You fucked up.
  0          0    Start praying that you didn't fuck up.

Think I’m gonna retcon the entire character backstory/personality, I’m reminded once again that shaking my head at Discord doesn’t really translate like it does face-to-face lol

2 Likes

I should up my RP game. Sarge is like on fire with the roleplay accent.

3 Likes

I was considering a voice changer for giggles… Make me sound like the witcher

1 Like