The Tavern

Thread theme: Cozy Tavern - Music & Ambience - YouTube

You’re sitting in a tavern, a middle-aged elf wanders over to your table. “I hear you’re looking for an adventure” he says, tankard clanking haphazardly as he sits.

This is the DND general thread, both for LFG and general discussion and fun.

Current LFGs:

Sarge’s groups: The Tavern - #2

5 Likes

LFG: I’m running a few modules. Noob friendly, relaxed.

Current In Campaign list:

Current interested list:

I’m going to call it at 5 players plus DM (me) for this one, as I’m new to DMing.

Will be evening PST (GMT -8) on one of: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday or Sunday.

Playing standard 5e, with a few house rules.

If you’re interested in joining, respond here and I’ll add you to the DM thread.

We’ll be playing on Discord and roll20.

6 Likes

@NorthernWing
@regulareel
@ThatGuyB
@redocbew
@Dynamic_Gravity
@MisteryAngel

Made a thread for nerd stuff.

6 Likes

Im so down

2 Likes

Ill go check what is PST in GMT. I’d like to mingle and have fun but it could be like 5 am or something

2 Likes

It’s -8 GMT

2 Likes

I know ours is GMT+8 i didnt know what that is in your local time:

Uh… I can only play on your Mondays because I have time off. This might change when I start to do further studies on july

4 Likes

fuck, I don’t know how to do time conversions.

:headdesk:

3 Likes

That could work for a bit then. If you’re interested, I’ll add you to the DM then.

1 Like

It isn’t that hard… :sweat_smile:
State side evening = cries in Europe

5 Likes

Love the thread! I just ended a short campaign with friends and was looking to play some more. But looks like the time zone isn’t kind to me.
Well I hope I’m gonna get to play soon again!

At least this time I’m not getting baited by a shapeshifter looking like a very cute barmaid

4 Likes

Did you mean GMT -8?
I want in, I’m from GMT +1.
Your evening would be early morning, still night for me :confused:
I could make it work on your Friday, my Saturday morning.

2 Likes

We need a DM for EU :thinking:

3 Likes

Yeah, but I didn’t want to say it because I’m the one that doesn’t have time to be one IRL too but really wants. So I didn’t want to “throw someone under the bus” if I wasn’t ready to be thrown aswell. I hope it makes sense :sweat_smile:

All in all, I’d really like to be in a D&D campaign with you people!

3 Likes

Well hang on a minute. @SgtAwesomesauce I know you are hosting it but what timezone is the most middle ground for all of us? Maybe we could all synchronize to that? Not sure

4 Likes

I definitely lean towards friday saturday myself more than monday tuesday

P.S I like celtic music better than tavern music :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Unfortunately looks like there’s no way to make EU time and PST work, especially during work days. During the weekend PST timezone players should tune in in the morning and CEST players late evening. But I’d never ask someone to be home saturday morning during spring/summer. That’s the time to be outside, get some sun on your skin, enjoy the warm winds.

EST could work because CEST players would play during late evening and EST players would play in early evening.

I’m not considering earlier times for the CEST timezone because all the US people would end up play at stupid hours in the night, not good.

1 Like

You know that we’re primarily a bunch of sun-shy IT nerds here right? :joy:

3 Likes

You can add me to the list, I’m game for any time. I’m in the office until 3:30EST, so I think that’s 12:30PST, pretty much zero obligations otherwise.

Maybe a voice room in the Discord is in order?

2 Likes

Speak for yourself. I adore the outdoors

2 Likes