The Next Hitman will get free content updates including missions

http://www.pcgamer.com/hitmans-additional-missions-will-be-free/

It turns out that the answer is free updates. All additional content through 2016 will be available to download at no additional cost, with "no DLC or microtransactions".

"It is fully complete at launch but it is not finished," Io boss Hannes Seifert told Videogamer. "What we do is we start the journey on December 8 and what we put out there is going to be a big game. But over the course of 2016 we'll add more locations, more missions and we'll have things like targets that only appear for, say, two days. That's something you can only do in the live world."

Pre-empting concerns, Seifert confirmed that the game won't be Early Access. "Everything we ship on December 8 will be completely finished, it will be a very polished experience. It's also going to be a very big game."

I've got to say this sounds very interesting to me. Mission that are only available for a short time or getting new missions for free sounds really awesome. I had mixed feelings on Absolution, so I hope this next game is a return to it's true form.

What do you guys think of this news?

My first Hitman was absolution.. and I loved it.

I'm looking forward to this, but I bought a Steam pack which has all the Hitman games included.. is there one I should play above all others? I hope to see why the fans weren't so keen on Absolution.

@PoshGeordie I'd recommend playing Blood Money.