The most scary application of Machine Learning - FakeApp

Guess I’m very asian (and old school) that way - we have morals and lot kids (here) will probably never see pr0n till they are 20.

I know of 1-dad that’s basically got his daughter locked up in a room and not allowed to meet “boys”. She’s 20+ now. No internet. Not until she’s married. Do I agree - hell no! She’s socially crippled.

I’m not ignorant, but hey if I had kids I wouldn’t want some ahole morphing them into some pr0n act and making their lives living hell at school.

My concern and “why I’m making such a big fuss about it” is that I’m thinking of kids in school getting tormented by this. There are some evil little effers in schools.

Someone in class could do this for anyone else in class. That’s not gonna be fun. What about Teachers? /facepalm.

Yeah I agree with how problematic this will likely become, just find it funny how common it is for sex to be the focal point of nefarious things.
I mean there are over 7 billion of us right, clearly people are into it, “but it’s bad” mmmmk

2 Likes

Please share what you come up with

Did any of you know there is a direct correlation between how sexually repressed a culture is and how violent a culture is.

World would be a better place if people fucked more so long as it’s done responsibly.

1 Like

Well, in america it could be counted as creation and distribution of CP or various other charges like defamation so severe consequences are plentiful should the situation arise

1 Like

That would only be the case if they could be tried as an adult.

They tend to do that if the charges are serious or high profile enough. I’ve heard of people as young as 14 being tried as an adult.

1 Like

lawls

ok thats impressive

Not saying it couldn’t happen, just that is the condition.

Yeah. It’s becoming more prevalent I think.

Up next, how to copyright your face.

1 Like

Ah yes, let the “defend your face” litigation commence!

2 Likes

Funnily enough, there are cases where women had to copyright their body in order to have revenge pics removed via DMCA

Kids have been shit bags since for ever to each other. Sure, this is a fancy new avenue for tormenting each other but I’m not convinced it’s all that more fundamental that the “good old” social and physical a harassment.

The real issue (as I see it) is that adults in the situation don’t take it seriously. If you do something that would land you in jail if you were an adult there should be consequences if you are a kid as well. (Eg, if you beat someone up.) Not saying kid’s belong in jail, but the bigger issue is that adults treat it as “oh well, they are kids…”.

1 Like

True.

I mean, kids have to learn some how, but unfortunately examples have to be made as well. Adults that brush stuff like that off reinforce the wrong message.

Looking back at human history, we have done some horrible things to each other and brushed it off with quips of the time like “But they are savages” or “<Insert Faith Here> justifies our behavior because of <Insert Example Here>”. When we look back on those times, we understand that those perpetrators of those times were wrong and [I hope] we strive to not repeat the same mistakes as we become more civilized and cultured.

Children will be children, but the adults need to be adults and guide the children in proper direction. If we let the kids raise themselves, we ultimately get a Lord of the Flies situation.

**Edit, stupid tags.

1 Like

You are right, adults still don’t take bullying seriously. Hell, many still see it as a “rite of passage” or some way of culling society. Stopping bullying behavior usually won’t happen in a single instance of punishment. The best thing parents can do is remove their child from the threat immediately: Take them out of the school. Too many make threats before following through on this, if they even follow through. By that time, the damage is done. Schools only respond to the removal of the student. Of course, school isn’t the only place bullying takes place, but it is often the most common. (The other common location is at work, which is even worse, because you can’t punch your boss or coworker/colleague.) It can follow you outside of school. It can follow you on vacation…and the effects of any kind of bullying are long-lasting. They affect people’s personal and professional lives. It has health, social, and economic consequences.

Cyberbullying is different because online harassment can follow you wherever you go. In the old days, kids had to be in the same physical space to bully a target…no more. Now they can do it from behind a screen. Isn’t technology great? That’s what makes cyberbulling so sinister.

3 Likes

We need good voice replacement AI so they can talk like Morgan Freeman and Christopher Walken.

Yes it only a matter of time with the insane amounts of selfies kids take of themself :frowning: