Pub G

1 Like

Pub jee

Unfinishedpieceofshit

12 Likes

Looks like the title of an Animals As Leaders song

Phug you

2 Likes

Anyone care to explain why this is the most played game on steam?

1 Like

High intensity and does not require high shooting skills or understanding real life tactics of movement (because it’s forcing all players to move to a certain area to keep intensity high) to finish in the top places.

1 Like

every game is unique and getting down to the end is an adrenaline high

Learning curve is almost flat especially if you have even a mildly experienced partner[s]

And it’s not 60 bucks

4 Likes

Like others have said its a rush. It starts out kinda hectic depending on where you drop but quickly calms down and from there the suspense flat lines until like the last 20 or so where you start to get hyped again.

Theres also the no commitment aspect. Many competitive games penalize you for leaving early or not completing the game. Though I guess this puts a squad at a disadvantage, if you’re playing with friends and one of you dies you can all back out and pop in another game. If you’re by yourself you can get up and quit at any time.

I dont know if I would agree that the learning curve is almost flat. You can definitely play the game without learning much and do pretty good but theres also plenty of game sense to learn as well as weapon characteristics, drop/spawn areas, etc. I would say that is really what makes it great. You can take it as seriously as you want(or lack thereof).

Second this, I’ve dealt with forum members that get butthurt if people talk too much in the discord to teams where we jump off cliffs in cars when the circle is only a kilometer wide.

2 Likes

DUDE SHUT UP I CANT HEAR WHERE THE SHOTS ARE COMING FROM

1 Like

PL - UNK - BAT

Plunkbat

1 Like

Well you do get penalized by making dumb choices.

Also luck

Describing it to my friends his reply was “so its like hunger games?”

2 Likes

Yeap I meant that it’s easy to pickup as a concept but if you do dumb shit you will get yourself killed. And yeah your friend is correct. It’s hunger games with guns.

1 Like

Pajeet

2 Likes

My brother got killed from a headshot via a sickle.

Biggest wtf item next to the cast-iron pan they have.

2 Likes

I love punching a person to death, so satisfying

1 Like