The most heart-clogging thing you ever eaten?

A 10x10 with a side of fries from In-N-Out a long time ago. Not really proud of it.

I make eggs Benedict on special occasions. That can't be good for you. 

I also make the best stuffed burgers you'll ever eat. I hand grind chuck steak first off. (That's a big difference from store bought) Then I make a thin patty and layer chopped bacon, french's brand onions topping, and Gouda cheese, and close that in with another thin patty to make it a stuffed burger. Then I top it with cheddar and more bacon. It's so good. 

The most i've done is 4,000 calories of those little sausages people bring to potlucks in crockpots.  It started out great, but it never ends that way.  This thread reminds me of a youtuber i follow.  Here are some of the videos that i found to be the grossest as far as heart clogging.

Turtle. Absolutely amazing meat, there's not much so you have to kill a few to get a decent amount (some are endangered)

Kangaroo is decent

Emu is amazing with a plum sauce

Crocodile is alright, not great but alright

http://www.mcdonalds.com/us/en/food/meal_bundles/extra_value_meals.html

'nough said.

I've eaten a deep-fried chili dog, was pretty good. 

Big cheeseburger with bacon in it.

It was very tasty except the bacon.Was my first and last time eating bacon.I still don't know why bacon is so hyped up.

Maybe it is a westerner thing ? :)

Update: There was this jewish deli I ordered food from because I was hungry as hell, it was this 1.5 pound corn beef reuben. It was delicious, but after eating it I felt I was about to die.

A Parmo. Middlesbrough's finest export.

Furious Pete is the king.

$100 says it was the brine.

Preservatives aren't good for you: nitrate and salt are the big killers in corned beef.

Bacon is great!! Your feeble taste buds have lied to you. I worship fine thick cut strips of deliciously cured pork. Maybe that's why I am fat, but still. It has to be the best food ever!!!

Lamb gyro

Possibly the highest ranking American delicacy available when it comes to just tasting insanely good.

It is also extremely good with rice.

If you do not like lamb, then there is another high ranking American delicacy that is impossible to resist.

That is general tso chicken over fried rice.

both are high calorie foods, you will be hard pressed to find any other foods that are worth putting up with the high calorie count.

There is a burger joint that was right around the corner from where I grew up at and their big burger was two half pound patties topped with at least a half pound of grilled pastrami and melted cheese. The place felt like it was clogging arteries just from the smell of the food, but damn it was tasty. 

Fried up 2lbs of bacon and then fried 10 jumbo eggs in the grease and smothered it in soy sauce and hot sauce. About 2 hours later I had a heart attack. That was back in 2001ish.

Used to eat 2lb sirloins for dinner almost every day for about 2 years. Was about 3 years ago and could get them for $2.49-3.49 a pound, For some reason I can't really eat steak anymore, or bacon. Now I mostly eat fish. Really funny thing is Back when I did all that I weighed around 150lbs, Now I eat healthy and I'm 205lbs

You're an idiot. Butter is good for you... 

Eggs Benedict are awesome. If I could get fresh eggs everyday that's what I'd have for breakfast 90% of the time.

Probably Chicago Pizza... 

When I was in Washington DC last year I went to Elevation Burger and got a triple vertigo: three 1/4# beef patties with 2 pieces of cheese, elevation sauce, pickles, and onions.  Best damn burger I've ever had.  I'm going back on March 5th.  This time I'll take some pictures for the forum.  I'm thinking a quadruple this time...