Return to Level1Techs.com

The Mega-Mega-Thread-Thread

mega_thread

Hey man I totally get where you’re coming from.

People are much more vocal about stuff they don’t like vs stuff they are content with or like. Just keep that in mind guys. We’re all only humans, after all (insert CoD trailer)

Just goes to show how effective scream tests are :stuck_out_tongue:

Scream tests

We use those all the time at my company. Sometimes with stuff we know people are still using, just to keep our helpdesk guy on his toes. :smiley:

You cruel bastards.

Only when he’s not otherwise busy. Most of my company is developers that can mostly take care of themselves, so he really only supports finance and sales. when it’s a slow day, we invent some work for him. :stuck_out_tongue:

Also, he likes the challenge.

Let me know if you guys are ever hiring remote devs btw.

Come on, you don’t think I haven’t had a few people on this forum in mind for interviews? What kind of person would I be?

For the record, most of our devs are local, but our IT staff is remote. I can’t say if we would hire a remote dev, but it’s not outside the realm of possibility.

Thanks bb <3

I really need a better job ;_;

Friggin commie I’ll destroy you.

/s

You don’t understand how freewheeling it was. It was amazing but at the same time too wild. And when this became the face of a business and not just a hobby of Logan we had to fall in line.

It’s OK, this forum has a much nicer user base than razetheworld/teksyndicate ever did.

I also love all the mods and leaders, they know the way.