The Level1 Hattery

too small makes the sink barely usable can’t clean a 7 quart croc pot in them plus the selling point of farm house sinks is teired sink space so most of the good ones can have alot of drying space

this is the example of the kind of teiring usally drying racks or top sink counter space/cutting board spots

i know excatly what kind of kitchen i want in when i buy house (3k now saved for downpayment)

1 Like

For the kitchen? Damn, girl…

gonna continue this in lounge to stop derailing

2 Likes

when you leave your hat on year round

3 Likes

Hmmmmmm… ~ sgt

Fuck you @SgtAwesomesauce santadmeen aboose (God damn change ownership tool) lol

Alright cats out @MisteryAngel hat yourself :rofl:

2 Likes

I just pulled my old one out of the closet, might make a new one if im motivated

btw, wendell & co. have been using the hat avatars I made for the past three years, y’all better step your game up.

Hat resources

animesh sh

2 Likes

Oh, we’ll just have to shame them on their next livestream.

1 Like

I still have a christmas avater of myself somewhere.
Need to look it up.

1 Like

So last night I was going to play a prank on you by having Sergeant change your icon and see if you notice. But as you can see from the thread. Your avatar approved rather difficult to hat :sweat_smile:

And taking your linus tech tip one… was the only one that it would fit on

lol

Oh yeah LTT have not been on there for a while lol… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Will somebody hat this beauty, thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lololol figured it would remind you :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

What I was gonna do if it was big enough was source a green waist bow and mirror it but it wasn’t high res enough so a quality job couldn’t be done haha

1 Like

Not the best job ever, but it’ll do. Happy Holidays Everyone :wink:

4 Likes

Oh shit, we have to do it ourselves?

Brb resubbing to Adobe Creative Cloud only to throw my desktop out the window in a fit of rage.

2 Likes

Well yeah, i too realized i hadn’t gotten around to installing gimp on my work machine after reinstallation… My wife still has that Adobe CC Subscription for Illustrator. No clue why she puts up with it. I tried convincing her of alternatives but nope… 30 bucks a month for freakin software it is. I hate Adobe soooo much.

1 Like

Found it easier to just put the hat on and take a selfie.
Ho ho ho.

6 Likes

Reusing the one @anotherriddle shopped for me a year ago. :santa:

1 Like

8 Likes