The Ghostbuster Trailer is a direct clone of the trailer for Pixels

Title explains it all.

1 Like

yup looks like garbage, i really hope its not a flop. those arent very funny chicks for a movie like this.

1 Like

looks bad. I think the key to success these days is to be as cliche as possible.

1 Like

but guys, it's got all girls in. that's what REALLY matters! /s

1 Like

This looks fantastic though

1 Like

Your sense of humor is different. I find these women exceptionally funny. That's why they were chosen for those roles. Just as the original Ghost Busters were all standup or SNL comedians.

Humor is very subjective, but most people I've seen online agree that most of the jokes in this trailer fall flat. It may not be the actors specifically, but I still didn't find it funny at all. Plus the new movie appears to be focusing too much on comedy and not enough on the spooky atmosphere the original film had.

this has the feel of the blair witch project without the self interviews.

I never got the spooky atmosphere bit. It never felt spooky. It was a paranormal comedy. I'm digging it, because it is paying homage to the original character archetypes. It isn't even out yet, so I'm not going to get all uppity about it. The Ghost Buster franchises across the country saw the trailer first and were ecstatic about the movie.

It looks just as comedic and on the nose as the original.