The Epiphan Pearl 2 and the Rise of Level*2*Techs | Level One Techs

That was fucking outstanding.

...and FYI, I would totally buy a "It's Fucking Gorgeous" T-shirt

1 Like

That was brutally funny.

On a loosely related note, I'm increasingly convinced that Ron Gilbert could write a graphical adventure with the three of you as main characters. In fact, I think he should.

This video reminded me of the kind of comedy Mitchell and Webb did in their sketch show.

Level*3*Techs - show up at my house and do it live!

HE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE EYES, BUT CAN STILL SEE IT'S FUCKING GORGEOUS!

2 Likes

I already have one of those lol. Joke within a joke?

EDIT: I said things I wanted to say. Whether I did get the joke is separate from that, is all. Why think I didn't?

Shared .. shared ... and shared more ..

and will be sharing as much as I can.

You guys have made me laugh so much even when you are cringing at your own jokes in other episodes. I am glad that some with Level 1 Tech community get what being funny is.

Oh my... I had a good chuckle.

1 Like

I have to warn you: it might get loud..
No regrets. Level 420 Techs

"I don't think you can get much danker man" -Kreestuh

7 Likes

This video was hilarious.

1 Like

Great Video!!

Something irrelevant to the actual video...

I also liked the funky intro...

I just love how "we're all going to Hell for what we've done" bears no explanation whatsoever. And the hysteria in Krista's voice is adorable at 2:38. It's booting!!!

Also, thank you for the wise and cubic words from Gene Ray at 3:17.

In closing, I have re-read your Bat'Leth poster more carefully and now realize why Milkshake was caught in my head last week.

Depends on if your the generation inheriting what we have done or oblivious to what we are doing :).

Lost my marbles when I saw the Space Jam site. My friend tesla500 would burst out laughing cause that’s the homepage for his HTPC.

Also lost it with bash and systemd. NO. FORTRAN!

6 month necro. Thread is locked.