The Division will be downgraded

A Ubisoft Massive worker in Sweden contacted Whatifgaming because he is sick of the practices that a company like Ubisoft is doing. 

I feel angry with Ubisoft, because they own very good IPs but they are making so many mistakes, I won't be buying any Ubisoft products until they stop this kind of practices.

I leave you the full article, leave your thoughts below. 

http://whatifgaming.com/the-division-developer-insider-we-already-downgraded-a-few-things

In my humble opinion console gamers already know that consoles are not as powerful as a PC, but that is not the strength of a console. A console offers a unified experience and exclusive content. But what do I know, I've only been playing video-games for the last 20 years, since I can remember. 

Truth be told in regards to your question that while ‘Yes’ the lead platform is the PC, we simply cannot have such a big gap.

Definition of stupidity, or ignorance? :(

Let's not underestimate them, I'm quite sure they can be both stupid and ignorant at the same time. 

wow you sure are generous. I refuse to believe they are any more competent than a group of trained cats.

trained cats? thats giving ubisoft too much credit.

I can't think of anything less competent at a task than a trained cat...a sea cucumber maybe? No...a dead sea cucumber. Hmm...