Designers- Apple Media Products
At Apple Media Products, we are continuously looking to connect with world-class Visual Designers to join our growing Design teams. We love varying design styles, showcasing diverse passions and personal interests. We often need talented editorial and digital graphic designers to join our growing Apple Media Products teams, which includes the App Store, Apple Music, Books, and Movies. We’d love to see your portfolio and know about you, so that when we grow our teams you don’t miss any opportunity to apply.
- PORTFOLIO DEMONSTRATES:
- You are a conceptual thinker who is strategically-centered, wildly creative, and obsessively meticulous
- You have a command of visual and communication design principles
- A stylistic breadth, attention to detail, balance and innovation
- Your strength in translating high level ideas into unique visual styles and directions
- EXPERIENCE DEMONSTRATES:
- Fluency across graphic design, typography, photography, illustration
- Experience with typesetting multiple languages would be useful
- Passion for music, entertainment, apps and the related Apple products
- Authoritative knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, and/or other image optimizing applications
- Extraordinary graphic design skills for both desktop and mobile devices
- Excellent communication; both written and verbal
- Passionate and dedicated to design and art both in and outside of work
- Degree in BSc/BA Graphic Design or Visual Communication or equivalent work experience.
Opportunities for creatives at Apple could be across many parts of our business, typically in: The Apple App Store is the world’s largest and most innovative software store, with nearly 500 million weekly visitors. The App Store portrays compelling stories, in-depth interviews, helpful tips and collections of must-have apps and games to showcase Apple’s unrivaled perspective and to help and inspire customers every single day. These designers work closely with the editors to create the compelling visuals seen in the Mac and iOS stores. Apple Music, Movies and Book stores are the best way to discover music, films, TV programs and books that you will enjoy. This team researches, crafts and executes conceptual designs based on creative briefs and partnerships with the editorial and business teams.
Send us your CV/Portfolio and a little bit or anything you want to share with us, on you…
Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.