The CommuniTek 0000: Hold My Beer While I Fix The Tek

Ah no I saw that. I joined I'll throw the docs in there.

1 Like

oh
oooohhhhh
it has your other name

It will need to be in the afternoon, or in the morning. I will need to sleep tomorrow night.

2 Likes

Archive (minus the beginning bit but oh well)

Yeah. I'm EST so it will need to be in the morning as I have a Funeral Extension to attend. Uncle - Cancer if you're wondering. Leave it at that.

I wake up at 9 AM EST daily and we leave at 12:30 so if we can coordinate a half hour some time in there that would be amazing.

1 Like

Ah I missed this I was in the middle of driving. I'll need to catch up. How many were presenting? I doubt there's a need for a roll system, but I wouldn't have more than 4 people in a show. Maybe have a look at some other examples like co-optional.

1 Like

This was mostly a let's have everybody that's interested, see what happens. Had around 10 iirc but the videos there. 5-6 really active guys.
Now going to have more planning for next time lol.

Yeah sounds like I think the next one people need to read the articles (a must) and have somthing to say (the ones who will present at least), everyone should say what topics there interested in saying a piece on or might do before hand. That would at least give everyone a sense of who's where in the show.

3 Likes

everyone at once :/

1 Like

@kewldude007

How about a community YouTube channel with many shows?

Every video should go public after check by multiple moderators? :D

Yeah, we need to not do that.

I suppose

not really much point

But without moderation before publishing, it will be just chaos, kind of.

Kind of little moderation on few specific things?
Like; can't have many video on the same exact topic. :p

you moderate while you are doing it

and you dont have drunk people in it, Sorry @anon43920604

1 Like

Okay last post about it here,

For example we can have one show where people talk about fun stuff, don't matter if they are drunk or not, but not every vid like that. :p

Scratch today can't do it.

This is very promising! :D. I'm glad to have something else to listen to while I work. I'll keep an eye on this!

Just something I whipped up really quickly. I don't expect you guys to use it.

2 Likes

Scale the pic and tek part in up in size ? to match the communi part.

Well I kinda wanted them to be different sizes. Emphasizing the community rather than just "TEK."

Here is another I just made. The "TEK" font is at 335pt and I think "Communi" is at 375.