The Cannabis Garden: What cannabis varieties do you enjoy?

The illegality of cannabis started in 1937 and still today that reasoning for it being such is NOT based on facts or science

This post has been “flagged” by the community. Why? We can talk about a substance that affects the brain stem and can stop you from breathing if you overdose but it’s not O.K. to talk about an herb? CBD can help reduce the reliance on opiods alone and reduces the need for ever increasing doses of an opiod to find pain reduction.

I think with over 32 states having medical cannabis legal and a couple handfuls adult-use to have a thread for it as well is the proper way to do this. Just because it’s not currently legal “everywhere” shouldn’t make it taboo to discuss!

In many medical cannabis legal states one is allowed to grow their own cannabis plants which is a beautiful change.

Share with the forum what cannabis varieties that you enjoy and what effects you receive from this medicinal plant–it is so medicinal that the smoke from the burning plant is not associated with any lung diseases. I still recommend filtration or vaporizing as that eliminates tar and smoke.

This website is only accessible by the wayback machine but it’s only recently been this way (only seen this today) as I’ve had it bookmarked for a few months without the use of an archive.

Before someone knocks down my post–explain why that’s a logical reaction to this forum topic.

FYI mods/leaders are discussing this since it’s in a weird legal situation. We’ll leave it unlisted for now until we come up with a plan.

The reason is the rules

On a federal level its not legal anywhere in the US despite the decriminalization in many areas. However I’ll say I dont mind personally what others do. It is however against the rules as I understand them since you’re essentially advocating for something illegal… So thats the reason why.

We’ve come to the conclusion that it’s better to not have this thread right now.

While many of us have no problem with the plant itself, it is still illegal at the federal level and that is against the rules of this forum.

p.s. sorry @hem for closing it while you were writing!