That Impossible Blue knife

Where did Wendell get the blue “Swiss Army Knife” that seems to have a bit driver set and often sits on the desk in videos? I am desperate. I have to spend a lot of time in bed and unable to walk and that has allowed me time for two things: Time to watch Level1tech videos, and time time to look for that exact knife!
It has driven me nuts because the more I was unable to find it through looking, the more I wanted that blue knife. I have seen them in other colors but not the blue!

Maybe if you @wendell him he can tell us? I’m curious too.

Okay this is going to sound stupid but I haven’t spent time on forums and I don’t know how to do that or include a quote when replying to someone’s post.
My dad always said “It’s One thing for people to think your stupid but it’s totally different for you to open your mouth and prove it!” LOL.

1 Like

No shame in asking.
You can message the bot Link for a tutorial on the basics.

2 Likes

I am not sure which knife specifically it is but I suspect it’s a Victorinox Swiss Army Cybertool M. I have owned one for like 15 years and use it all the time. Give that one a lookup and see if it is the one you want. They make the Cybertool in 4 sizes but the M to me seems to be the best bang for the buck. Both the driver tool and the plyers are in that just right category.

3 Likes

Linky for above would be Victorinox Cyber Tool M in blue transparent - 1.7725.T2

4 Likes

I have a bunch of these. I need the spare parts kit which has extras of the bits and other stuff

1 Like

I can’t find that specific blue Cyber tool version.

Thanks but the blue is unavailable. Please let me know if you see it elsewhere.

Victorinox Swiss Army Pocket Knife CyberTool M Medium with 32 Tools 1.7725.T2-X1 | eBay random finding of the tool by searching the part number 1.7725.T2