Temporal Encoding/Decoding Mechanism

I am sorry to say, but I believe you are wrong. As soon as you start defining your problem well enough, I can put it into a logic framework and test it. Not everything is a mathematical problem but I am certain with enough information about a system I can make it a mathematical problem. I know this sounds arrogant but it is an assumption I have to make to get a true understanding of how the world works. Furthermore, it is the only true assumption I have to make when using the scientific method.

If we do not agree on this point I have to give up because there are no tools for me to proof anything to you.

that would be great :sunglasses:

You still can express it in mathematical terms. It might be that there are things that cannot be reasoned about but then there is no way of proving either way. It might be that you can build a black box that can store infinite information and that leaks nothing else, so that I can get no understanding of how it works. I cannot disproof something like that exists. Using scientific methods I cannot disproof that anything exists. I can only proof that something exists (with a certain certainty).

In the scope of details, yes mathematics is the fundamental tool. However approach I’m trying is top-down for this case… Yours is bottom up. Because if something isn’t possible fundamentally then I’ll try to figure out a work around. Just for fun and learning. Another reason I’m using top-down approach because i’m hoping to learn things which I’ll never figure out myself…

But I’ll make few good examples and possibly show you some possibility of work arounds… To some extend machine learning and AI is a work around which previously thought to be very extensive process…

I agree… We’ll probably have nuances in maths if its remotely even possible…

1 Like

very true

In that case, I am sorry, I cannot help you. I can only proof or disproof well defined examples that you come up with.

There is nothing wrong with that and you will learn a lot this way but it is not efficient for reaching a specific goal.
I enjoy the discussion, it is just that I know that some things fundamentally cannot be done and I learned the hard way that I have to define my problems well.

1 Like

Are you kidding me? How do you think I learn about hulbert curve, Surjective function, reversible logic, bijective functions between different dimensions and all that stuff… It’s golden… You have successfully diproved my logic to most fundamental extent which I couldn’t… That’s why I’m exploring other ways and work around… Did I tell you thank? Thanks bro…

Also thanks @Lauritzen @FaunCB @FurryJackman @the193rd … It was awesome discussing you guys…

I’m actually very excited for next examples I’m working on for this… But I don’t wanna impulsively put everything here. i’ll do some research make it a worthwhile. You’ll like it… Mathematically too :sunglasses:

1 Like

Don’t worry, I am not about to leave you allone in this thread :grin:

You’re very welcome :grinning:. I enjoy a challange and like to talke about things like this.

I think I am going to make a thread about random sciency stuff that people might not have heard about before. I like to pick peoples brains. :zombie: :brain: :thinking::grin:

2 Likes

Your handle describes you well…

That would be awesome… I’m excited. please do this… :smiley:

Ohh well… everything we’re discussing here is all incorporated in this video… “Spatially” speaking the reason it’s not possible because of Bekenstein bound. I was surprised with the timing of this video release :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

@anotherriddle at the end of video, it’s discussed that it might be possible to read out informations from edge of the blackhole with event horizon computer… but it’s dubious hypothetical and not yet comprehensible…

2 Likes