Tapping into the Community

Have you guys considered taking community submissions for the channel?

If you did have a “level1techs - community” series what kind qualities of content would you be looking for as far as topics and production quality?

If this isn’t something you see as worth it, what issues do you see with an idea like this?

I see a lot of members here who have some great niche knowledge, already do some smaller blogs, podcastish and video content. This may be an interesting way to produce some new niche content and an opportunity for people to contribute to the channel they love.

6 Likes

Would be cool to see a video or a small segment on a larger video highlighting the forums. I like you’re idea of a “level1techs - community” series, would make for some great youtube content!

Would boost high quality posts I think, plus may push more people into trying Linux/BSD challenges. @wendell a video on “starting the one year Linux challenge” and “starting the one year BSD challenge” would be amazing

This thread is gold. Some insanely good subject matter experts here that contribute and would be awesome to incorporate in some way into the content.

1 Like