Good Afternoon L1 Forums!
Wanted to contribute to the community that has helped me learn and grow my IT career for so many years. Taco Bell Service Desk is now hiring Level 1 Analysts here in Irvine, CA. This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door. I started out as a L1 contractor but recently got hired on with Taco Bell Corp as L2. The environment is wonderful and supportive. I’ll answer any questions you guys have but here is my recruiter’s statement:
Calling all Technology Majors or Enthusiasts!
Staffmark is seeking a Help Desk Analyst to work at the Taco Bell Corp. headquarters. This is long term, indefinite contract assignment where individuals will be Staffmark employees on site at The Taco Bell Corp. headquarters.
Analysts are responsible for providing technical assistance and support related to POS systems, hardware, or software and network issues. Detailed duties are listed below:
• Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware
• Resolve technical problems with Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), and other systems
• Provide first line analysis and resolution of escalated problems - To include using basic system operating commands to resolve software application problems as well as Hardware problems
• Troubleshoot 1st level calls as volume dictates-98% phones
• Defuse confrontational calls
• Perform remote dial-in connection help to resolve issues
• Monitor the problem queue and help resolve outstanding issues (conducting outbound calling as appropriate)
• Manage and prioritize work activities with minimal supervision to meet continuous deadlines which directly impact field operations
• Follow up with vendor to assist with dispatching hardware/broadband issues and confirm break fix completion
• Install, modify, and repair computer hardware and software
• Install computer peripherals for users
24/7 CALL CENTER, ALL THREE SHIFTS AVAILABLE
• Continued Education in IT or related certifications preferred
• Help Desk/Technical Support experience (0-3 years)
• Ability to type a minimum of 35 WPM
• Great oral and written communication skills
CONTACT JENNIFER BANKSTON AT [email protected] or 714/368-1777.