T-SHIRTS FOR SERBIA! ( and why doesent Pistol blink....like ever )

Sta god da si bitno je da se razumemo :D

MysteryAngel asked nicely, so please, be nice.

Logan is currently traveling and isn't really able to access the site, and I don't really know much about the shirt thing since Logan is the one who handles it all. Something with the t-shirts is going to change once this stock runs out, and shipping to your location might become an option. I hold no promises though.

Also, you guys are close, but not quite right. Wendell isn't real, Qain is a cybernetic organism, Pistol is an extra-terrestrial, and Logan is beer and hot peppers.

I don't blink because blinking results in a framerate loss. Missing frames is for n00bs.

They are attacking!!!

D;

''Missing frames is for n00bs.'' OMG HAHAHAHAAHA I NEED AIR HAHAHAHA

I am very sorry madam.

We are just hooked on Far Cry Blood Dragon and need some laser cocaine to calm down.

Meh...I already made 3 shirts,but i still have some tweaking to do.I will post photos when I get the right design.

My thought on tek syndicate team is that Wendell is a Japanese mistical religion founder.When Japanese try to make filled capacitors they need to say Wendell's name 14 times and then say "dot,dot,dot,question mark"...Qain....well I guess you're right...he did say he wants to take over the world...You....well I dont know what the hell you are.Last time you streamed I thought the screen has frozen.Even gecko' lick their eyes,but you....you scare me.And how can one be beer and hot peppers?

Pfffffff.....Missing frames? G-sync that s*it :D

O yeah,I almost forgot.

This is a question for you,or the site moderators,or for any one with the proper autoretah! :O

In case you didn't know people from Balkan (South Eastern Europe) speak the same language (mostly),so I was wondering is there a part of the forum where we don't have to use english? We had the idea of gathering all the people from Balkan on this forum to talk about tek and stuff.

Best regards.(blink)

Well, since the owners of this site and all of the moderators do speak English (some natively, some not) it is best to keep it English only as it is easier to moderate/keep clean. Many of the moderators and owners will not know what's being said unless they paste every sentence into a translator and that would be very tedious.

Though nothing is stopping you guys from being friends on Steam/Skype or anything where you can all converse in your native language together.

I do understand your desire for this, I really do, but it is much easier to manage the website when everyone knows what everyone is saying.

Can't get my shirts,can't speak in native satanic....next thing you will say I can't sell fairy dust and cocaine on the Buy/Sell/Trade section -.-

Meh....I don't use steam because my game's are all pirated,and skype just sucks.I will go full retard and post my facebook profile link here. Maby make a Тек Синдикат group on facebook :O

You gotta understand them though, i mean for all they know, we might be plotting something! And then they'd get into trouble with the NSA lol. 

Joking aside, wanna say hello to all my countryman! Nenad speaks the truth about piracy lol

O yeah...I forgot we are terrorists.

Just because I have 86 kg of c4 under my bed doesn't mean I'm gonna blow some thing up.It's a collectible explosive...you can also use it to unclog a toilet,debug code in Microsoft Visual Studio,feed your neighbor's dog...excellent product.And it comes with a lifetime warranty.If it doesn't blow up we give you your goats and minecraft achievements back!

Piracy? What piracy? I dont know any thing about that muhahahahah

1 Like

Good thing that nobody mentioned the secret slave trade we have going on here..........................Fuck.

well we got to feed our unicorn's something....

Hey hey! Not infront of the infidels! 

sorry master.

team serbia

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsrYMBSX8A4&list=FLC2pEiG70T0UApEOvakcatw&index=13

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA XDDDDD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUydeAd9yLQ

Ja sam malo preko grane. Točnije iz BiH. Ali glavno da se svi kontamo :)