Motherboard: MSI H110M Gaming Micro ATX LGA1151 Motherboard
Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR4-2400 Memory
Storage: Seagate Constellation ES 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
Video Card: MSI Radeon R7 370 4GB Video Card
Case: Corsair SPEC-01 RED ATX Mid Tower Case
Power Supply: EVGA 500W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 OEM 64-bit

P.S
First time doing this so dont hate me if my build is bad, also i need help on what im gonna do after building it. Please help me!
Email me on < deleted > to get in touch with me.

2 Likes

What is your budget and you might want to go with Windows 10 just so you have the longer support.

Like around 500-600 us dollars for a gaming pc

The only thing I can see that could be changed is go with a 1 8gb stick of ram instead of the 2 4gb this way you can upgrade to 16 relatively easily. If you can squeeze in an ssd even a 120gb that would help significantly with load time of os and applications.

I have an extra seagate internal storage that has 250gb is that good enough?

It will do for a start...
http://pcpartpicker.com/list/W38hPs

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i5-6500 3.2GHz Quad-Core Processor ($194.99 @ SuperBiiz)
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-B150M-DS3H Micro ATX LGA1151 Motherboard ($65.38 @ Newegg)
Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR4-2400 Memory ($29.99 @ Newegg)
Storage: Patriot Blaze 120GB 2.5" Solid State Drive ($39.99 @ NCIX US)
Video Card: XFX Radeon R9 380 2GB Double Dissipation Video Card ($141.00 @ Newegg)
Case: Zalman Z3 Plus ATX Mid Tower Case ($40.98 @ Newegg)
Power Supply: EVGA 500W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply ($39.98 @ Newegg)
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Home OEM 64-bit ($83.89 @ OutletPC)
Total: $636.20
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-06-06 23:27 EDT-0400

Faster CPU for only 15$ extra, way faster GPU, you can use your Seagate hard drive and install the windows on the SSD in the build. The hard drive will store your games and stuff.
I can take it down under 600, but i have to go with weaker CPU and GPU both, and its not worth it. If the price is really to much, we may have to move back to i5 4460 and H81 motherboard.

Oh btw i meant to put the 1tb seagate storage but forgot to mention that i have an extra 250 gb storage so do i still i need an ssd?

SSD - windows load for 11sec.
HDD - windows load for ... Well you know. You have the HDD...
When i say 11sec i mean from pushing the start button until you are ready to use the desktop...
Trust me. You want to see the speed difference? Get yourself an SSD...
Install your games on the hard drive, get yourself an SSD for the Windows and browsers and what not...

Ok, adding that down in my list.

an SSD is a much faster but more expensive storage device. using another harddrive to boot wont make a difference, but using an SSD will

When does the new AMD stuff become available for sale? You might be better off waiting just a bit in order for those cards to come out because the market will change a fair bit in terms of pricing and availability.

That's debatable at best, but ok. Keep it simple I suppose.

From my build, the only changes that is needed to be done is to add an sdd right? If so, is A-Data Premier SP550 120GB 2.5" Solid State Drive good or no? Also the OS into windows 10?

For now thats what im doing because im getting it on june 22.

It's great for the price... Get the 380 from my build and get the 6500 cpu... 500MHz faster for 15$... Seriously, the price is good...

Oh yes incredibly so some people like the windows 8 interface I've always found it to tablet like for my purposes and I personally don't use windows 10 mostly run Linux on everything and I am not a huge fan of it constantly wanting to pull data back to Microsoft but in terms of how long it will be supported and the more up to date applications it would probably be the simpler solution.

windows 10 yes, an SSD isnt necessary but is nice. It only affects load times so it wont hurt to not have one while playing a game. Also dont cheap out on an SSD because in a few months it will prove to be a waste of money

Bajesus, please you a comma once in a while. But I beg to differ on the support, Microsoft is not seeing many people using windows 10, which is good, so in the long run their gonna have to change something to get more people on their "new" OS.

I know, but the problem is that my budget is limited. Also I still have to buy a monitor....Not that I disagree its just that i want to limit the cost to be able to buy a monitor.

17$
http://pcpartpicker.com/product/ZBbkcf/msi-video-card-r7370gaming4g
http://pcpartpicker.com/product/ryX2FT/xfx-video-card-r9380p2255
MSI 370 - $139,99
XFX 380 - $141,00 - 30-40% faster
15$ for the CPU's price difference.

Don't save 17$ to hold back 40% gaming performance...

Also:
http://pcpartpicker.com/product/bhkwrH/viewsonic-monitor-vx2257mhd
Freesync monitor, that will work with the 360 and will smoothen the gameplay experience in general...