Switch from nvidia gpu to intel igpu fedora 28

Hi,

I had the bad reflex to have made my installation of fedora 28 with the monitors linked to the nvidia gpu.
I would like to switch back to the igpu from intel since I want to dedicated the nvidia gpu to vm virt.
I uninstall the nouveau driver, obviously put the screen to the motherboard and not nvidia gpu, put the bios to prefer the igpu and not pci express.

Apparently only the monitors directly linked to the intel gpu are working right now. But should I do something else or is it better to do a clean install?
I have some definitive freezes from time to time where I have to reboot the machine completely. It’s xorg freezes I think because it happens most of the time when I play some video and the sound continue to work, I didn’t yet test a ssh connection remotely to see if the host is reactive or not. So I wonder if I’m not forgetting to do something to clean xorg?

I didn’t realise that fedora was using wayland…
While I’m digging into this, since I never really looked how it works, would somebody be kind enough if they ever experience freezes under fedora with wayland because of videos? or if there is somewhere in wayland a relation with nvidia drivers or conflicting drivers maybe like there was in the old times with Xorg?