Survarium Releases European Open Beta!

Vostok Games recently released the European Open Beta of Survarium. Join in the fun and S.T.A.L.K.E.R-realm fun! 

{below....from survarium.com}

"Currently the Survarium Open-Beta contains two variations of PVP mode: Team Deathmatch and Battery Retrieval.

The game is available in Russian, Ukrainian, English, German and Polish. In the near future we plan to localize the game into other European languages. We’d also like to note that the transition of the game to the stage of Open-Beta in Europe does not mean the end of project development; on the contrary, we plan to further develop Survarium and introduce lots of new features, including the long-awaited FreePlay (PvE) mode."

www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sb2cnO3I-Q

Version details for Version 0.26a - 0.26f

Game-play:

• Added a new game mode Team Death-match (TDM)
  • Added a new mechanic to the leveling of the game character. At the moment only shooting and physical training branches are available
  • Added support for multiple equipment profiles and the ability to change the sets of equipment in battle, while the character is dead
  • Added melee kill missions for all factions
  • Added weapon stopping power mechanics. The stopping power depends on type of weapon and ammunition
  • Maximum portable weight increased up to 30kg;speed penalty now begins from 20kg
  • Now when a leg is wounded, the player receives a penalty to movement speed - 10%, with the broken leg - 20%
  • Battery chargers are physical objects now. They react to shots and can be pushed
  • Added physical collision detection between players of different teams
  • Increased the number of re-spawn locations on all maps for TDM mode;
  • The number of points in Team Deathmatch reduced to 100 on all locations except Tarakanovsky Fort and Cologne Bridge;
  • Removed damage from the water on the Vostok Radar Station;
  • Significantly revised TDM mode, players now appear in their bases when re-spawning;

Equipment and weapons:    

• Prices for equipment upgrade now depends on the level of equipment
  • 9x39 SP-5 ammo: level of equipment changed from 14 to 12;
  • 7.62x54 7N1 is on sale at the Renaissance Army store on the 7th level of reputation (Captain);
  • Significantly reduced the damage of all weapons at a distance;
  • Mosin rifle, armour-piercing reduced from 50 to 35, and damage from 110 to 100;
  • Armor-piercing bonus for 7.32x39 increased to +20%
  • Reduced dispersion for all weapons

Independent traders:

• Mosin Carbine: armor-piercing increased to 50
  • PPSh, TT-33: armor-piercing increased to 25
  • VSS “Vintorez”, SR3M "Vihr": armor-piercing increased to 30
  • AK-74N: damage increased to 50, armor-piercing to 30
  • PP-19-01 "Vityaz": damage increased to 40, armor-piercing to 20
  • After the battle players can find the SOCOM rifle (12 level equipment);

Scavengers:

• OTS-02 "Kiparis", PM: armor-piercing increased to 20
  • TOZ-122, Remington 700: armor-piercing increased to 45

Black market:

• AKS-74U: damage increased to 50, armor-piercing to 30
  • UZI: damage increased to 40, armor-piercing to 20
  • Winchester 1894: damage increased to 100, armor-piercing to 40

The Fringe Settlers:

• SCS: armor increased to 40
  • APS: damage reduced to 35, armor increased to 20
  • Vepr, RPK: damage increased to 50, armor-piercing to 30
  • UMP-45: damage increased to 55, armor-piercing to 25
  • SV-98: damage reduced to 120, armor-piercing increased to 50, set the sight 1P69 "Hyperon"
  • Set "Keeper": armor is reduced to 70
  • 9A-91, VSK-94: armor-piercing increased to 30
  • Added to the Shop: PP-2000 (9 level equipment), automatic ASH-12 (15 level equipment), sniper rifle VSSK (15 level equipment);

The Renaissance Army:

• Fort 17: damage reduced to 35, armor-piercing increased to 20
  • AKM, RPD: armor-piercing increased to 40
  • SR-2M: damage increased to 40, armor-piercing to 25
  • AK-74M, A-545: damage increased to 50, armor-piercing to 30
  • Kit “Hammer-UM2”: armor reduced to 75
  • Added to the Shop: AK-12 (15 level equipment) and SVD sniper rifle (12 level equipment);

Locations:

• Added a few extra passages/bypasses to Tarakanovsky Fort

User Interface:

• Most of the elements of interface redesigned
  • In the description of a weapon we've added the display of the speed of transition into the aiming mode
  • Added display of empty containers for artifacts in battle
  • Changed the statistics screen at the end of the battle, added more detailed information about obtained experience, reputation, money
  • Fixed the display of the clan team;
  • Redesigned clan window;
  • Fixed displaying of chance to find the object in the victory screen;
  • Fixed displaying time of repair;
  • Added links in the game client to video tutorials for beginners;

Bug Fixes:

• Fixed a bug that caused spontaneous double shot
  • Performance optimization
  • Fixed a critical bug that caused a crash in the lobby
  • Fixed a critical bug that caused a crash of game servers
  • Fixed a critical bug that caused crash on Vector Laboratory Location
  • Fixed render error which led to frequent game crashes during the battle;
  • Fixed some synchronization errors.
  • Fixed many lighting bugs on all locations;
  • Added tutorial which offers rewards when completed;
  • Fixed a visual bug in the displaying of decals;
  • Fixed a bug allowing the player to take pp2000 as one-handed weapon;
  • Optimization of the game interface giving boost to performance in battle;
  • Fixed installer, causing the inability to install the game client

im not sure if i want to play survarium, i am a big fan of stalker series and finished each game many times

Vostok games is made up of a bunch of the core devs from GSC Gameworlds that left after STALKER 2 was canceled and GSC went belly up. It is a great game so far. It is free to play and definately NOT pay2win.

i know that, and by watching the trailer the textures look just like the ones i stalker, i'm just not sure if survarium has the same feel as stalker, at least until the add pve mode

True, right now it is more TDM and object based fighting like CTF but with more than one flag (batteries in this case). The gameplay is quite fun and you can create clans too.

i will probably give it a try sometime this week

Yes YES YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES! Feed me my new stalker game! I can't wait for PVE mode. 

I'm really excited for this technically it isn't Stalker 2 but It's the closest thing we'll get to it so I'm hyped for it in general. Just this time they better have a god damn 7.62x39 AK because Call of Pripyat not having that made no sense. 

they do. If I remember correctly, they have 2. Plus, the Mosin Nagant in here is ballin!!. Ive been sniped so much with that rifle and the iron sights. 

I finished downloading it and will play it in a couple of hours

So i have played suravrium and its really fun.  The pvp feels just like mp from stalker, i also really like their level design.  The graphics aren't really good, but it is beta so they might get better. Frame rate is steady and there's no lag.  After playing it for a couple of hours the game only crashed once. If they keep the game relatively the same, it should be one of the best f2p fps games