SUM EP 2: Planning

Well you’re invited if you want to be a part of the conversation. :3

@Mastic_Warrior Does sunday work for you?

1 Like

You know I’ve always wanted to visit the States, a simple gathering wherever could be a nice excuse :laughing:

2 Likes

Specifically I meant sunday, but yes defcon works as well lol.

Either way, come!

1 Like

Defcon is great.

Next year, there’s also shmoocon, E3, the multitude of Linux conferences…

Also google IO, apple whatever and a few tech conferences like AWS reinvent and some redhat stuff.

Really, too many to get to all of em. I wanna hit defcon, shmoocon, a linux fest northwest and maybe aws reinvent.

1 Like

Wel it’s good to have options fo’ sure, but the fact is that all those happenings are just an excuse to have a good time and to get drunk :laughing:

EDIT: Holy crap it took me like 20 mins to write that comment XD

1 Like

lol too bad I don’t like drinking that much

What about a good time?

PAH

Unthinkable ;3

lol

(comment doesn’t require anything to be added)

1 Like

I usually just do a complete image tag if I have less than 5 characters I want shown.

1 Like

I’m old-fashioned :wink:

Last call out.

No one else? We’ll be recording at 6 EST tonight. No live shit.

Sorry guys. I have been dead to the world. I just wanted to say that I am sorry that I missed the event.

I am still busy until about 12 November. After that, I should have time. I thought that I would had a few days between getting back and working on my current project, but you know how it goes.

1 Like

You’re invited to the next one if I figure out a topic lol.

Cool.

Have you covered any topics on Improvements to Wine, Crossover Office, and Proton and how that may affect GNU/Linux adoption among those that would otherwise not touch a Non-MS Windows Non-Apple OSX system?

I feel that getting people to actually use one of the *nix systems will be the push that the community needs to actually get some sane UX paradigms implemented into the open source community.

1 Like

No, but I could. Not too major of a topic quite yet though.