Suggestions for next GPU Upgrade

My current rig:

• ASUS Crosshair V Formula-Z
  • AMD FX-8350 @4.2GHz
  • 8GB G.SKILL DDR3 @1600MHz
  • EVGA GeForce GTX 580 1.5GB of VRAM
  • Azza 750W 80+ Platinum PSU

I am looking to upgrade in the near future, but I will not have an over-the-top budget when I bought the 580, does anyone have any suggestions for a GPU ~$250-$350. I was thinking of going with this (http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814130939&ignorebbr=1), but from what I have seen in recent benchmarks, the 780 and minus the titan seems to be destroying just about anything else out there. Should I wait a bit longer to go to a higher tiered card/Maxwell gets released or go with something better now?

770 is definitely a really good card. Not sure you'd really need anything better, especially with your rig

Also im thinking of getting your processor so can you tell me what your experience with it has been? How has it performed, not just in games but generally and have you run into any bottlenecks?

I actually got it recently, roughly a year ago, but so far everything has been fantastic. Temperatures can be a little high when doing heavy tasks like video rendering, etc. Overall though I have not had any major issues and bottlenecks have not been noticeable.

That's good. By the looks of things the price to performance ratio is very good for this processor. I am hopefully going to be picking it up soon. Have you had any further thoughts on what gpu to get?

The main thing I want to avoid is getting the trapped into another generation where the VRAM is very random and rather lackluster. With that being said, would it be worth it to sell my current GPU on ebay or something to put towards a 780 or higher or wait for Maxwell to release (since apparently it is going to be beastly)?