Suggestions for motherboard for a new build

Hi,

This is my first post here :)

I'm building a new PC mainly for gaming (I'll be playing games like Crysis3, Team Fortress 2, Witcher 2 and the like). I've got almost all of the components decided except the motherboard.

Here's the list of parts that I've decided upon:

• CPU: AMD FX 6300
  • RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8GB
  • GPU: MSI 7850
  • PSU: Corsair CX600
  • HDD: WD Caviar Blue 500GB
  • Mointor: Dell IN2030 (It's a 20" with 1600x900 resolution)
  • Case: NZXT Tempest 410
  • Cooler: CM Hyper 212 EVO

I'm having some problems deciding upon the motherboard. I'm on an extremely limited budget and in my country there are only a few brands that are available. So, I'm stuck between these for the motherboard:

• Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3
  • ASRock 970 Extreme3
  • ASUS M5A97 LE

All three of these come in my budget. I particularly like the Gigabyte one as it's cheap and has good reviews. I'm not too familiar with AMD chipsets so I'm wondering what the differences between these motherboards and chipsets are and what's the best among them for my use case?

I'll be overclocking the FX 6300 and I'm not looking for any Crossfire setup.

i would recommend the Asus M5A97 R2.0 (NOT the LE!!!) if you like to play with overclocking 4+2 powerphase digi vrm.

Apart from overclocking, any other benefit of this motherboard over the Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3?

well it has more feutures, a better powerphase design 4+2 and a digi vrm. and it has a heatsink on the vrm´s and mosfets. which the gigabyte does not have. and offcourse the Asus contains a newer chipset 970.

Great, I guess I'll go with this board then. Thanks :)